Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Back at HOME!!!!

A few weeks ago I wrote this post about a tough decision that I had to make between taking a job that would demand a little more or being back at home with my kids and depending on my business to help get me by.  I asked for opinions on here and facebook and I sure got them.  They were all good and supportive decisions that argued both sides of the fence but when it came down to it, I already knew where my heart was.  Given our current debt free situation, I had options.  When it became a huge struggle to find childcare for my little ones over summer break, I realized that I needed to follow my heart!

I am so happy to say that I am back at home with my babies and loving it!  Yeap, they are already pushing me over the edge and I may have threatened them earlier by telling them I was just going to go get a job but at the end of the day (mostly while they are sleeping) I am so happy with my decision.  Not only is it awesome to not have to worry about who is keeping my kids and what they are doing but it is also awesome to be working full speed on Cohen Lane!!!!  I really love and believe in my business and there is nothing else in this world I would rather do (job wise) than this.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I have to admit that I'm a little sad--I'm having baby #4 in October, and I was looking forward to meeting you in real life as a crazy stalker blog reader. LOL. But I'm so happy for you that you get to concentrate on your new business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....I am so sorry that I won't be there to meet you and of course I wouldn't think of you as a crazy stalker blog reader. If that was the case...I have my own set of issues:)

      Delete