Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A river and some old buildings

It's amazing how many good pictures you can get at a river and a place with some old buildings. I did this session several weeks ago and am having a hard time deciding which pics to put on here so I am warning you that there is picture overload. This family was awesome...the dad decided at the last minute to come and have his picture made. He complained a little but he survived the whole process. These three girls were SO MUCH FUN to do pictures of. They were all eager to have their pictures made and all so photogenic. I think they really enjoyed it which makes for way better pictures.

The youngest...Sarah. She is so sweet!

The oldest....Shelby! Photogenic!!!

The middle child...Samantha! The sporty one! I love this picture of her.


The whole family. Hey, dad didn't say he was going to smile!

All the girls!

A real moment



One of my favorites!



I love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment