Friday, November 20, 2009

Old Friend...

Wendy is an old friend of mine. We went to high school together but she was a little younger than me. One day she started working at a restaurant I was working in right out of high school. We instantly became friends. After we both moved on from our waitress jobs, we lost contact. Then after several years have passed by we ran in to each other and she has become one of those friends that you always pick up with right where you left off. Wendy is a very laid back, deer hunting hairdresser. When she asked me to do pictures of her children and family I was very excited. After lots of trying to decide where to take the pictures, we decided to just do them at her own house. Her house has heavy woods around it so that made for some great pictures. I wanted to share a few of them with you.








Thanks for letting me do your pictures Wendy...I really enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. I think those are your best ones so far! Not that they haven't been good!

    ReplyDelete