Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catch Up!

I locked myself out of the house yesterday.  It wouldn't have been so bad except I had a whole bunch of groceries in the car and no way to get them in the house!!!  That is just about how life has been going lately.

My mind is in about 750 places ALL THE TIME!!!!  I want to do this, I want to do that but getting it out of my head and making it happen, well that just isn't happening.

The kids have less than two weeks before school starts back.  Poor things haven't had a very fun filled summer with all this house remodeling and moving going on but at least there is a beach trip in our future.

We are in the house and mostly unpacked but I just kind of quit.  What hasn't been put away yet probably won't happen for a few more weeks.  I'm taking a break:)

We had a yard sale the Saturday before last.  I thought it was very successful and I am so glad to have all that stuff GONE!!!

It has been so hot in Georgia that there hasn't been much outside time.  Stuck in the house with these kids has been a whole new adventure to say the least. 

I have recently discovered that there is no sweeter sound in the world than the successful snap of a mouse trap:)  Best $1 investment of my life!!!

Someone pray me through this day b/c I have lots of work to do and two fighting kids on my hands!!!

Busy, Frazzled and Blessed is the new way of life for me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment